lundi 6 septembre 2010

I like Kim Kardashian style!

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to talk about one of my dearest inspiration: as a designer, I love imitating the style of the Hollywood celebrities. This is the presentation of my best Kim Kardashian inspired pieces. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

This dress is a tribute of her appearance on the Letterman show in 2009.
This grey one-shouldered dress is so classy and glamourous, this is basically Kim's signature look.
I used a very good fabric to sew this piece: it is the very fabric the tailors use to make men jackets.



One word: MAJESTIC! This one-shouldered dress was worn by Kim at the 2009 Emmy awards.
I used cotton. I tried to make it look more "Bollywood" since I'm Indian.
I took me 8 hours to sew it: totally worth it.



This is the old sexy look of Kim at her debuts in 2008! I used cotton/spandex fabric and white lace for the cuffs.



NEXT TIME, I WILL SHARE MY PATTERNS!

2 commentaires: